Monday, May 17, 2010

Is Votre Vu for you

Well, I did it again. I was looking for the best skin care I could find on the internet. I read countless product reviews and blogs and came to the conclusion that Votre Vu skin care was up there with the best. I asked my husband if that could be my Mother's day gift =) He lovingly agreed.
I poured over the web site to try and get the most for our money. It turns out .. it wasn't much more then becoming a "Product Ambassador" and that would give me the chance to earn the money back... for my loving husband =)
I have no idea if it's going to work but I'm going to give it my best shot! I will let you know how it goes. I think I'm going to start a seperate beauty blog (since I keep up so well with blogging ;P) Anyhow, you can check out the products at www.votrevu.com/sites/kimw

No comments: