Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Fellow Wretch

     I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself.  Thinking about a wrong that was done to me.  In tears because of deep wounds caused by someone I have loved all my life.  Going over and over in my mind about the disloyalty and betrayal, .... when I thumbed through a book, I had bought as a gift.  Sometimes, the Lord speaks more clearly then others.  This was one of those times. 
     The book read: "Therefore it should be our own vile sin, committed against a holy God and for which Christ suffered that fills us with sorrow and remorse - not the sin that others commit against us."
     How dare I!  Who am I but a fellow wretch!  Thank you God for the reminder!

1 comment:

When a Picture Just Isn't Enough said...

Funny how I stumbled on your blog at just the right moment - I didn't even know that you were still posting on it. I needed to read this now. But of course that isn't "funny" at all because God tends to work in just such ways. Love you, Sis!