Friday, September 4, 2009

My Master's Kid


We had a very exciting day on Tuesday. Andrew started his first day of Master's kids. I am so thrilled to be a part of this program and looking forward to spending one on one time with my often overlooked four year old. We also have started the adventure of homeschooling which has already proved a sanctifying work in both our lives.
Andrew is a very outgoing child and when asked to introduce my he said, "This is my mom, and her name is Kim.... we would have been here on time but there was tons of traffic."
I was secretly made aware that he will be the "Special Kid" this coming Tuesday. This otta be fun. I will let you know how it goes (my one faithful reader) ;)

2 comments:

When a Picture Just Isn't Enough said...

I love the pictures! Who is the teacher? I don't recognize her, but she like a very nice teacher. :) I LOVE Andrew's response - too funny! And I love that he will be the Special Child next week - he will love that! He's the perfect kid to have doing that on the first real week of class...it's never good to pick a shy child for that role early on. ;-P My one question is: did he sing loudly? ;-D

Love,
Your one faithful reader ;-P

HisAlone said...

I don't remember her name, and yes he sang loudly =) Thanks a bunch to my bro. By the way ...my one faithful reader, you could update your blog anytime (that you have time) because living down the street isn't enough. I need to know your literary take on life's situations.